shlarsln // nerdygal's: Pre-Loved Items on Sale

BOSSY

Holla ! Welcome to Suhailaroslan Official Blog. My name is Suhaila Roslan but you guys can call me Su. I'm 21 years old. I am a Malacca baby born but got raise up in Kulai, Johor Bahru. Get connected with me in my available social media accounts that I've linked down below. Thank you. No spam please :)

- blogger since 2010 -


Click on the navigations below :



                        

Pre-Loved Items on Sale


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim -

So welcome back to my blog guys :)) Actually, I didn't realizes how time flies so fast. Now, Eid is coming just around the corner. I haven't got any preparaton for it yet. I mean, I still can't find my feeling to celebrate Eid this year. It just that this year seems glomy, you know. When you are not in the urge to celebrate something, but people in your surrounding are excited about it.

I can't and I don't know how to express this feeling. Okay so let just go back to the objective for this entry. Actually guys, I want to let go some of my things, where it is actually are scarves, Bawal Saree. So, kepada peminat tegar Bawal Saree, I hope you guys feel free to buy these items. There are a lot of them that I never use yet. So, I decided to sell it rather than keep it unused ?


I will just show you guys random from my collection. But if any of you guys are interested with it, you can DM me on my Twitter and maybe we can negotiate through whatsapp. Supaya lebih senang urusan jualbeli nanti.

Pada yang minat, anda cuma perlu DM saya di Twitter and ask for my number so we can negotiate through Whatsapp. Simply give me which number that you want, and I will whatsapp you guys, gambar penuh Bawal Saree tuh for your satisfaction about the scarves, okay ?

So kita nego sampai letgo, jom !!


Description :
Material : Cotton Silk
Bidang 45
Tidak jarang
Postage RM 7
!! No worries, sebab kain dia mudah dibentuk, and even you guys iron, sekejap jerk. Tak payah nak iron lama-lama.

So no 1, 3, 6, 8, 9 I only wear once. Selain dari tu, I tak pernah pakai lagi. For serius buyer only, kalau nak beli, DM me on my Twitter cepat !! I nak letgo murah jerk.

Prices :
1pcs - RM 18
3pcs - RM 50
5pcs and above, I will sell it RM 15 each


Description :
Material : Cotton Silk
Biddang 45
Tidak jarang
Postage RM 7
!! No worries, sebab kain dia mudah dibentuk, and even you guys iron, sekejap jerk. Tak payah nak iron lama-lama.
!! Design no.13 and no.17 are same, cuma color lain.

I wear once for no.17. Selain dari tu, I tak pernah pakai lagi. For serius buyer only, kalau nak beli, DM me on my Twitter cepat !! I nak letgo murah jerk.

Prices :
1pcs - RM 18
3pcs - RM 50
5pcs and above, I will sell it RM 15 each


Description :
Material : Crepe
Bidang 60
Tidak jarang
Postage RM 7
!! No worries, sebab kain dia mudah dibentuk, and even you guys iron, sekejap jerk. Tak payah nak iron lama-lama.
!! No.3 tuh actually is a beige color, not green (sorry lightning effect tak betul sikit)

I tak pernah pakai lagi any of these. For serius buyer only, kalau nak beli, DM me on my Twitter cepat !! I nak letgo murah jerk.

Prices :
1pcs - RM 18
3pcs - RM 50

So, for serius buyer, apa perlu buat :
DM me on my Twitter, and I'll give you my number so senang kita boleh communicate through whatsapp. And then, I'll give you the pictures of the scarves yang penuh punya so you lebih puashati dengan design and corak tudung tu.

First come, first serve yerk :)) Don't miss out any of these pre-loved items. Kita nego sampai letgo ! Grab yours quickly *expecially peminat Bawal Saree yang tegar. Confirm you guys tak akan rugi. Kain senang nak dibentuk and tak panas.

I cerita experience I waktu camping, I pakai tudung bawal saree ni lah (don't worry, yang tu tak termasuk dalam pre-loved sales ni :)) , cause I love the design so much and I wear it a lot) I tak iron pun tudung ni, sebab camping kan, mana boleh bawa iron !! Hahahaha, but still tudung ni senang nak dibentuk, tak banyak cekadak. Kain pun tak panas and tak jarang. So guys, grab yours now cepat-cepat. Next, I nak letgo some of my skirts and top

p/s: since ni dah nak raya, I have to post it maybe a week after Raya (sorry T_T)

#Bawal #BawalSaree #BawalSareePreLoved